Many companies struggle with their mobility issue. And that’s not surprising. After all, very different demands are now placed on the commute to and from work every day. It must not only be affordable, but also sustainable and in line with a progressive CSR policy.
The E-bike as alternative
You are absolutely right to encourage your employees to leave their cars at home. And convince them to cycle to work. You can give your employees an extra incentive to do this through the E-bike. This makes it a perfect solution for your mobility: less expensive, healthier and better for the environment.
Benefits for the organization and its employees
- A cost effective and sustainable alternative for cars, public transport and scooter;
- Less illnesses: regular E-bike users are fitter;
- Less stress from traffic: E-bikes do not contribute to traffic jams;
- Less parking problems no parking costs;
- Less CO2 emissions caused by company cars;
- A sharing system for business travels that is flexible and measurable.
Benefits that E-bikework offers
- No investments, minimum administration and logistics;
- Fixed fees for E-bike use from €2.15 per day;
- 24/7 roadside assistance nationwide;
- Including repairs and regular maintenance;
- Allrisk insurance;
- Optional: digital locks with app for E-bike reservation system.